Who is the manager of personal data treatment?
The manager of personal data treatment is Camping El Llac de Banyoles S. L. (from now on, the Camping), with CIF B17024852 and address on Carretera Circumval·lació a l’Estany s/n, of Porqueres (C.P. 17834), tel. 00 34 972 57 03 05 , email: email@example.com and website www.campingllac.com.
The camping is registered in the mercantile registry in Girona, n.º 455.
With what purpose and with what legitimacy do we treat the data?
Contact: We answer the questions of the people who contact us through email, contact forms on our website or by phone. We treat these data with the consent of the person who has been directed to us.
Service to customers: We register customers and additional data that may be generated as a result of the commercial relationship with those customers. The commercial relationship involves incorporating the data to the accounting, billing or information to the tax administration. We treat these data in compliance with contractual relationships and legal obligations.
Management of the data of our suppliers: We treat the data of the providers from whom we obtain services or goods. We obtain the necessary data to maintain the commercial relationship and we only use it for this purpose. We treat these data in compliance with contractual relationships and legal obligations.
Who is the data communicated to?
As a general criterion, we only communicate the data to administrations or public authorities and always in compliance with legal obligations. In billing we can communicate to banks. To the register of travelers of lodging (Order IRP / 41 // 2010). Data transfers are not made outside the scope of the European Union (international transfer)
How long do we keep the data?
We comply with the legal obligation to limit the maximum term of data conservation. For this reason, wee keep them only the necessary time and justified for the purpose in which they motivated the obtaining. In certain cases, with the information contained in the accounting documentation and the billing, the tax regulations oblige to keep them until the responsibilities in this matter prescribe. In the case of the data processed on the basis of the consent of the interested party, they are kept until this person does not revoke this consent. In case of incidents that justify them, the data will be preserved the time necessary to facilitate the actions of the security forces and the judicial organs.
What rights do people have in relation to the data we deal with?
The persons with whom we treat data have the following rights:
– Access to them: Right to know what personal data are being processed, what is the purpose for which we treat them, communications to other people, the right to obtain the copy or to know the expected period of conservation.
– To request the rectification: Right to rectify the wrong information.
– To ask for suspension: Right to request the deletion of the data when, among other reasons, they are not necessary for justified purposes.
– Request the limitation of the treatment: In certain cases there is the right to request the limitation of the processing of the data: they will no longer be treated and will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims.
– To portability: Right to obtain personal data in a commonly used format that is machine readable, and to transmit it to another data controller if the interested party so decides.
– To oppose the treatment: In adducing reasons related to your particular situation, a person can ask us to stop treating your data if you behave a prejudice.
How can you exercise or defend the rights?
The rights that we have just enumerated can be exercised by directing a written request to Camping El Llac de Banyoles, S.L. to our postal address or by sending an email to : firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in all cases “protection of personal data”. If no satisfactory response has been obtained in the exercise of rights, it is possible to file a claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency, through the forms or other channels accessible from its website www.agdp.es.